OH MY GOD MY SIDES!!
Avatar Valentines/Pick-up lines
Dear god these are so dirty…I LOVE IT!
he straight up just WALKED through that shit
this is possibly the best play I have ever seen before in my life.
best play ever.
I have to reblog this again. I laughed for like ten mins in class about it.
The other team is so confused by him walking it takes them a minute to react thats brilliant
I don’t care if this doesn’t fit my blog. This is perfect.
I can’t breath
Captain Saikhan is Chief Beifong’s right-hand man on the police force. He rose in the ranks under the tutelage of Beifong, and respects her immensely.
(( YOu made a post with Saikhan in it
I think I love you
and may a new ship begin, or did it already start?
Thank you Disney. It took 70 years and a push from Pixar, but you FINALLY gave us a mother/daughter adventure.
Bless you for not killing her/making her evil/pushing her off to the side.
I watched that move with my mom.
One of the best experiences in my life.
12 Days of Nerd-Mas: Dean Winchester Style Apple Pie Taquitos!
The day after Thanksgiving, Cricket and I were going to the mall and I was like “Oh wait, there’s pie left?! Let me get some o’ dat for the road.” and he said I couldn’t eat a slice of pie in a moving car. FOOLISH MAN.
So I thought ‘Wouldn’t it be awesome if you had all the deliciousness of pie in a convienent and easy to hold shell?’ and SHAZAM! The Apple Pie Taquito was born.
What you’ll Need:
- 2 Pre-made ready to roll Pie shell Dough
- 4 Large Apples (Granny smith works best)
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Nutmeg
- 2 Tsp Pie spice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- Flour to sprinkle on your cutting board
What to Do:
- Roll out your thawed pie dough and sprinkle 1 tsp of your cinnamon on the centers. Pre-heat your oven to 375 Degrees.
- Cut up your apples in small bite-sized pieces. Like, small enough to roll up in your taquito.
- Melt your butter in a medium saucepan and combine with your lemon juice, water, spices, sugar and your remaining cinnamon. Toss your chopped apples in the mixture and cook over low flame for 8-10 minutes or until spoon comes away in a syrup consistency. Ha. I got that word in there.
- Let filling cool. Cut up your pie dough into 5” by 3” strips. Place 1/4 of a cup of your apple mixture onto the centers and roll up, small sides in first.
- Let bake on greased cookie sheet for 15-18 minutes in center of your oven.
You could either top with whip cream or sprinkle mini chocolate chips over them to class them suckah’s up.
Dude. It’s pie. ON THE GO. They are super easy to make and oh so delicious! Maybe I will give y’all a recipe for a variation on this? Either Pecan (My favorite) or pumpkin.
Cricket and I are also considering making a YouTube tutorial on this recipe. Hm. Maybe… Ominous dots….